Designed by William Morris (English, 1834–1896) Produced by Morris & Co., London (English, 1875–1940) J.O. Nicholson, Macclesfield, Cheshire (English, founded 1865) or Merton Abbey, London (English, 1881-1940)
124.6 × 92.7 cm (49 × 36 1/2 in.)
Repeat: 80.7 × 52.6 cm (31 3/4 × 20 3/4 in.)
Purchased with funds provided by Mrs. Gordon R. Ewing
IIIF Manifest The International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) represents a set of open standards that enables rich access to digital media from libraries, archives, museums, and other cultural institutions around the world.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.