Walter Karchieski, “Arms and Armor in the Art Institute of Chicago” (Art Institute of Chicago/Little, Brown, and Company, 1995), p. 40 (ill.)
George F. Harding, Jr. (d. 1939), bequeathed to the George F. Harding Museum; transferred to the Art Institute of Chicago, 1982.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.