About this artwork
- Currently Off View
- Photography and Media
- Ansel Adams
- Portrait of Annette Rosenshine
- United States (Artist's nationality)
- Made 1932
- Gelatin silver print
- Signed recto, on mount, lower right, below image, in graphite: "Ansel Adams"; printed, inscribed and typed verso, on paper affixed to mount, upper center, in black ink and graphite: "A / PHOTOGRAPH / BY / ANSEL ADAMS / SAN FRANCISCO [printed in black ink] / 33 [inscribed in graphite] / ANNETTE ROSENSHINE [underlined/typed in black ink]"
- Image/paper: 29.7 × 14.5 cm (11 3/4 × 5 3/4 in.); Mount: 45.6 × 35.5 cm (18 × 14 in.)
- Gift of Mrs. Katharine Kuh
- © The Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust.