Walter Karchieski, “Arms and Armor in the Art Institute of Chicago” (Art Institute of Chicago/Little, Brown, and Company, 1995), p. 48 (ill.)
Hermitage Museum, Leningrad before 1930; sold by Hal Furmage, London, 1930 to George F. Harding, Jr.; transferred to the George F. Harding Museum; transferred to the Art Institute of Chicago, 1982.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.