Pen and brown ink with brush and watercolor, over traces of graphite, on cream wove paper
148 × 238 mm
Gift of Mrs. Charles Netcher to the Charles Netcher Memorial Collection
Extended information about this artwork
Given by Mrs. Charles Netcher to the Art Institute, 1934.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.